Stipple Integrates With Twitter
Stipple is excited to announce that we are now integrated with Twitter using Twitter Cards. With this new feature, your 140 character limited tweets can now carry unlimited creativity because tweets that carry links to Stippled images will show the interactive Stipple tags live on Twitter, directly inside the tweet stream of your followers!
We’re excited about this because it opens up a whole new way to use Twitter in order to communicate and provide content to your followers. You can now enrich your tweeted images with video, sound, social media profiles, locations, and much much more. Here are some example tweets from Candy.com and FLOR to give you an idea of what this would look like when live.
If you are a business, imagine using Stipple+Twitter to deliver:
- Unlimited Expression in 140 Characters: Adding YouTube video tags to images transforms a simple tweet into a visual story.
- Twitter Becomes a Storefront: Stipple allows you to create shoppable product tags inside photos - when they are tweeted, each one of these Stippled images becomes a micro-storefront driving more sales.
- Gain Followers Anywhere on Twitter: By adding people tags, every tweet now becomes a billboard for you to gain followers by adding people tags to these Stippled photos.
- And much much more: With Stipple, you can also place Google maps, Event invites, Music and a whole list of other media tags.
Tweet out your first interactive image in 5 easy steps:
- Log in or set up a free Stipple account.
- Upload an image into Stipple or select on of your existing images.
- If the image is not tagged, place a few tags on it. Remember to make them interesting!
- Now Tweet out the image using “Tweet Button” located in the bottom right hand side of the image (note: for the integration to work, the tweeted link has to be one you obtain by clicking this button…see image below for a visual reference of where the button is located).
- You’re done! Go to your tweet, click on “view media” and enjoy the interactive Stipple tags directly on Twitter!
As users engage with your content on Twitter, Stipple will capture all the activity and report it in the analytics dashboard. Moreover, since web images travel (through re-tweets, re-blogs, re-pins, re-posts, etc, etc), Stipple’s engagement and reach analytics will continue to give you a clear view on how your images are spreading. Along with that, all your claimed images will always carry your attribution.
If you are a brand (or represent one) and are looking to learn more, just drop us a note!